Wild Bamboo are the people behind Recordbase and Tūtohi.
We attract, retain and develop a world-class team who love what they do.
Each person brings passion and commitment, along with their own quirky cleverness.
Together we create positive change for people. We do this by delivering smart information and insights to strengthen our customers’ impact, helping them improve the well-being of our communities.
We work together to:
- Make things happen for people
- Make things easy for people
- Make things better for people
We do this with:
- Aroha – care and understanding for others
- Manaaki – we act with integrity, and respect
- Mahi tahi – we empower each other
- Whakawhirinaki – we consistently strive to build trust with each other and the people we work alongside
Developer Team Lead
This is a leadership role in a passionate team, working with Wild Bamboo, which is a technology and data driven business that supports the broader health sector. Due to continued growth and additional sector needs, they are looking for Development Team Lead.
This is a role where you will need technical depth and strategic thinking; you will be someone who can both rally the Development Team and take ownership of the technical/development stack. You will need to drive key decisions about future direction at a technical level while being working closely with the product team to ensure that the product roadmap is realized.
We are looking for a gold nugget; you have the technical knowledge, but are comfortable leading people and setting technical direction.
You will need:
- A strong technical/development background (.NET, Microsoft stack)
- Experience in designing, architecting, and evolving technical infrastructure/architecture/products
- To be a great communicator and able to engage others
- To be passionate about tech and learning new things
While aptitude is important, what’s also key is your ability to fit this team culture; it’s one where empathy and sector alignment play a major part.
For further information please reach out to Louise McLean on 027 247 9393 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CVs should be in MS-Word format where possible.
Also, due to current border restrictions, you must already hold a NZ Passport or valid working visa to be considered for this role.
Find out more about us
Keen to learn a little bit more about us? Here are some handy links.